流浪猫鲍勃经典台词英文?
-
Muse.. 评论
Thank you.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
不行 别那样看着我
No, don’t look at me like that.
这可是为了你好
It’s for your own good.
那不是我的主意
Hey, it wasn’t my idea.
你得去找贝蒂
You take it up with Betty.
好吧 来
Okay, look.
我把你的颈圈取下来 你保证不舔伤口
I’ll take that off if you promise not to lick the stitches, okay?
好了 没事的
All right. No, it’s okay.
你站这别动
Now, you hold still there.
没事的 没事的 鲍勃
It’s okay. It’s okay, Bob.
让我把这个拿下来
Let me just take this off, okay.
对
That’s it.
这才是乖孩子 来
That is a good boy. Okay, here we go.
取下来了
There you go.
你看
Hey, look?
咬这个
Got this.
来
Come on.
看这里
Look, look.
看 咬到了吧
See, there you go.
我现在是你的主人了吧
Yeah, I’m your he right now.
尽情咬到没什么东西可咬吧
You wait till you realize you got no bits left.
早上好啊 伙计
Good morning, mate.
不能 不能 鲍勃
No, no, no, no, Bob!
鲍勃 鲍勃 不可以
Bob, Bob, no.
淘气鬼
Naughty.
难道我喂你吃的不够多吗
Eh? Don’t I feed you enough?
你只能吃我给你的东西
You only eat what I give you.
听到没有
Yeah?
不能吃邻居
Not the neighbors.
还有你
And you…
别再来了
Don’t come back.
别这样 鲍勃
Oi, no, look, Bob.
鲍勃
Bob.
我得去工作 好吗
I’ve got to go to work, all right.
我不能照顾你
I can’t take care of you.
我也想照顾你 但是…
I wish I could, but…
我不能
I can’t.
你看这外面的大千世界
Look at the big world out there.
都等着你呢
Waiting for you.
去探索一下吧
Go and explore it, okay.
对 好孩子
That’s it, good boy.
再见啦 鲍勃
So long, Bob.
拜托
Come on.
这可是城市 我刚说什么了
This is the city now, what did I just say
你差点就被撞了
you nearly got run over.
这里可不安全
Hey, it’s not safe out here.
我认真的 你不能跟我一起
I mean it. You can’t come with me.
说真的 你一定会被他的理解力震惊的
Seriously, you’d be surprised at how much he understands.
鲍勃 去吧 去那边的草地
Hey, Bob, go on. Go back to the grass.
去吧 好孩子
Go on. Good boy!
好孩子
Boy.
好可爱啊
That’s so sweet.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
不能 不能去那里
Hey, now, don’t go over there.
他都不算是我的猫 他就跟着我上车了
He’s not even my cat, he just followed me onto the bus.
爱你哦
Loving you, okay.
8个月前